Last Thursday, the Prep School English department held its annual Summer Reading Symposium for 11th and 12th grade students.
The athletic training program at Columbia Prep provides healthcare for student in grades 7-12 participating on any of the 39 sports teams throughout the academic year. Our goal is to ensure the health and safety of student-athletes. Our goal to provide accessible sports medicine services for injury prevention and wellness programs as well as to guide injured athletes on return to athletic participation as quickly and safely as possible.
Our full-time athletic trainer on staff delivers sports medicine services divided into the following areas:
- Injury prevention and wellness programs
- Immediate and emergency care
- Clinical evaluation and diagnosis
- Treatment, rehabilitation and reconditioning
- As an allied health care professional, the athletic trainer works closely with the School nurses as well as physicians in the tri-state area to optimize the health needs of our student-athletes.
Student-athletes can make an appointment to meet with our athletic trainer, Ammarah Khan here, or reach her at 212.749.6200 x399.
New York State Athletic Trainers' Association
National Athletic Trainers' Association
Board Of Certification: For The Athletic Trainer