After completing your application online, you will be e-mailed a check-list of items that are required to complete the admissions process. They include:
- Interview and Tour – Students will meet with an Admissions Counselor and parents will get a chance to tour our new Middle School facilities. Parents will have the opportunity to meet with our Director of Middle School Admissions to ask any further question. The entire process will last approximately 90 minutes.
- Testing – Our applicants take either the ISEE or SSAT and submit those test scores to the Admissions Office. For the ISEE test, your child’s testing is administered by the Educational Records Bureau (ERB) and should be arranged by contacting the ERB office at www.erblearn.org or at (800) 446-0320, listing our school as a recipient, our school code is 333570. For the SSAT test, your child’s testing is administered by the Secondary School Admissions Bureau (SSATB) and should be arranged by contacting the SSAT site at www.ssat.org or at (609) 683-5558, listing our school as a recipient, our school code is 2514.
- Recommendations – The applicant’s current homeroom teacher/advisor must complete the Candidate Recommendation Form and submit it directly to the Admissions Office. Additional Math and English recommendations are required for 7th grade applicants.
- Transcript –The applicant’s most recent transcripts must be submitted directly to the Admissions office.
- Photo – It is recommended that you upload a photo of the candidate to our online system, though not required.
Middle School Admissions: 212-749-6200, ext. 315