After completing your application online, you will be e-mailed a check-list of items that are required to complete the admissions process. They include:
- Interview and Tour – The student spends time in a classroom while the parents tour the school with one of our Parent Ambassadors. The tour will last approximately one hour. Parents will also have the opportunity to meet with a member of the Admissions team for any further questions. After the class visit, an Admissions Counselor will interview the student.
- Testing - The ECAA (ERB) test is required for admission. Your child’s testing is administered by the Educational Records Bureau (ERB) and should be arranged by contacting the ERB at www.erblearn.org or at (800) 989-3721 listing our school as a recipient.
- ISAAGNY Candidate Recommendation Form – The applicant’s current homeroom teacher/advisor must complete the recommendation form and submit it directly to the Admissions office.
- Transcript –The applicant’s most recent transcripts must be submitted directly to the Admissions Office.
- Photo – It is recommended that you upload a photo of the applicant to our online system, though not required.
Grammar School Admissions: 212-749-6200, ext. 261