Eighth grade students recently presented their research on great architectural wonders of the Gunpowder Empires: the Great Mosque of Suleiman in Istanbul from Ottoman Empire (Turkey); the Great Shah Mosque in Esfahan from the Safavid Empire (Iran); the Cathedral of St. Basil in Moscow from the Russian Empire (Russia); and the Taj Mahal in Agra from the Mughal Empire (India).
- How many students are enrolled in CGPS?
- What is the Student:Teacher ratio?
- When do applications open? Is there an application deadline?
- What is the application fee?
- Do you have a prek program? What is the age requirement?
- What is the birthday cut-off for kindergarten applicants?
- Is testing required for admission?
- Does Columbia Grammar & Preparatory School offer financial aid?
- Do you offer Open Houses?
- Do you offer spring tours?
- Are certain applicants given special consideration?
- What is your affiliation with Columbia University?
- Where do your students go to college?