Last Thursday, the Prep School English department held its annual Summer Reading Symposium for 11th and 12th grade students.
Executive Assistant to the Director of Admission & Enrollment Management
We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to support the Director of Admission & Enrollment Management in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling meetings
- Answering calls
- Organizing daily calendar
- Assisting in meetings
To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines, communicate effectively, and have an eye for detail. The ideal candidate also has previous experience as an Executive Assistant. You should be able to identify and address the needs of the Director and perform administrative tasks to ensure the Admission Office’s workflow runs smoothly.
- Coordinating calendar, planning appointments and events
- Answering correspondence in a timely and professional manner
- Act as point of contact with team member, current and prospective families
- Create regular reports and update databases
- Manage phone calls, emails, regular mail
- Respond promptly to Director’s queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule meetings)
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot concerns
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, or similar role
- Solid experience with office systems – Mac preferred
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Familiarity with online calendars – google specifically
- Strong communication skills – via phone, email, and in-person
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
WORK HOURS AND CLASS
Shifts are generally 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., schedule modifications may be made according to school needs.
OT eligible, salaried non-exempt.
We offer highly competitive salaries, exceptional vacation time and benefits, and a warm and supportive culture.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send letter of interest and resume to email@example.com. Please put “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Columbia Grammar & Preparatory School is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions including hiring, transferring and promotions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and reproductive health choices, pregnancy, marital/partnership status, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, alienage, citizenship, military status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, genetic predisposition, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.